WHO YOU WILL MEET?
Senior Industry Speakers From Across The Entire Supply Chain Including:
- Exploration & Production Companies
- Class 1 Railroads
- Shortline & Regional Railroads
- Terminal Owners & Operators
- Midstream Suppliers
- Railcar Providers
- Trading Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
- President and CEO
- CEO and Director
- President and COO
- Senior Vice President
- Senior Vice President of Crude Oil
- EVP and Partner
- SVP of Supply, Trading and Optimization
- VP Supply
- VP of Energy Markets
- VP Marketing - Chemicals
- VP Global Commercial
- VP Terminals
- VP of Business Development
- VP of Pricing & Supply
- Director of Commercial Truck And Rail
- Director of Transportation
- Managing Director of Business Development
- Director of West Coast/Mid-Continent Trading
Crude By Rail & Intermodal Supply Chain Optimization & Opportunities
With existing and projected crude pricing differentials remaining attractive and limited pipeline capacity continuing to bottleneck crude movements, booming plays across the continent are driving more and more volume onto rail. Indeed, in landlocked areas such as the Bakken, it is estimated that approximately 70% of crude is now moved by rail.
But what are the issues and opportunities in connecting downstream demand to domestic supply? For refiners, in particular on the East and West Coasts, a lack of connectivity continues to drive up costs through expensive Brent crude imports, and many questions remain of the business case for supply chain investment, not only for rail but for all intermodal integration.
Exactly what markets are undersupplied, and for what types of crude? Is production sustainable? How can transloading and terminalling, for both rail and barge operations, be cost effectively optimized to reduce turn times and maximize return on investment? Exactly how much, and where, is investment needed? These are just some of the crucial questions in developing a truly integrated domestic crude supply chain.
The Crude By Rail & Intermodal Supply Chain Optimization & Opportunities Summit will address exactly these issues. Following on from the enormously successful Upgrading Crude By Rail Capacity Summit (February 26-27, Houston), this is the only refiner-led pan-North American forum bringing together leading supply chain stakeholders to identify opportunities and optimization strategies from wellhead to refinery.
"ABC's 2013 Crude Transportation Summit was a tremendous success...ABC did a tremendous job of identifying the current issues and finding the right industry members to address them." - President & CEO, TORQ Transloading.
For more testimonials, click here.
With 20+ presentations from the entire supply chain, including perspectives from leading refiners, E&P companies, railroads, transloaders, terminal operators and producers, this forum continues to be the sector's foremost learning and networking opportunity. Unique in its pan North-American supply chain scope, as well as the only event examining the crude by rail and intermodal network through end user concerns.
Click here to register and join us in Dallas to take advantage of an industry opportunity like no other!
Rummel Klepper & Kahl
"One of the best organized and most informative conferences that I have ever attended. Making presentations available to attendees...
WHY IS THIS FORUM UNIQUE?
5 Key Reasons Why This Is The Must-Attend Crude By Rail Forum...
- REFINERY LED - Engage in the only pan-North American forum that hones in on end user perspectives, the refineries, gaining insights into demand preferences, market opportunities and optimization strategies
- ENTIRE SUPPLY CHAIN PERSPECTIVES - Hear 20 + briefings from leading industry stakeholders, including refiners, E&Ps, railroads, transloaders, terminal operators, barge and railcar suppliers and traders to comprehensively assess opportunities from wellhead to refinery
- REGIONAL FACTORS AND OPPORTUNITIES - Benefit from a geographically specific assessment of infrastructure maps, logistics costing, and refiner supply preferences to comprehensively evaluate locations for investment
- INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT INSIGHTS - Gain insights into investment "tipping points" through examination of infrastructural development requirements, netbacks and supply optimization returns
- INTERMODAL INTEGRATION - Examining the business case for deeper intermodal supply chain development, including rail to barge and enhanced marine connectivity, in overcoming issues in supply and downstream market accessibility